We appreciate everyone being safe in the parking lots, but a reminder is needed about parking lot protocol. At the beginning of the school year, the illustration pictured above was sent home to each family, which explains how our school parking lots work. We respectfully ask you to review that protocol, including these reminders:
- The protocol applies to BOTH drop off in the morning and pickup in the afternoon.
- Handicap places (marked with the sign and blue curb) are for handicapped marked vehicles ONLY.
- In the through traffic lane, vehicles should NOT STOP to pick up or drop off students.
- Both parking lots have ONE WAY traffic with separate driveways for entering and exiting.
- The protocol is similar for BOTH school parking lots.
Thank you for keeping our parking lots safe and orderly.