How are we handling air quality and outdoor activity at Swan River School?
We are doing a combination of things, including…
- Monitoring individual students’ response to the conditions.
- Accommodating students who request to be indoors due to poor air quality.
- Accommodating parental requests for their children to be indoors due to poor air quality.
- Monitoring air quality and recommendations from the County Health Department.
- Reducing time outside. Some recesses are indoors. Some recesses are outdoors.
- Advising students to avoid vigorous physical activity outdoors.